TMJ disorder is a disorder of bite, but it can lead to many other problems such as tooth mobility, muscle pain, and malocclusion. It can prevent you from enjoying your food and affect your quality of life.
Here are the top symptoms of TMJ to help you identify the disorder –
- Some of the common symptoms include pain in the jaw, soreness in facial muscle, continuous headache, and pain in the ear.
- It can also cause stiffness in the sinus and ears along with causing dizziness.
- Secondary symptoms include migraines, sinus type headaches, and blurred vision.
- It can also lead to painful mouth movements, berserk tongue movement, and stiffness in the back.
- Some unusual symptoms include the inflammation of the jaw and checks due to clogged blood vessels in the area.
- Many people also experience numb fingers, jaw dislocations or aching shoulders.
Treatment for TMJ
- With so many suffering from TMJ, there are many different treatments available from the same that includes conventional and therapies.
- It is essential to use a holistic approach to ensure that you can identify the causes of TMJ and eliminate it completely.